Art of Eight Training and Fitness Center is San Diego's premier health and fitness club offering a variety of class instruction, including kickboxing, boxing, MMA and muay thai group classes.
AO8 is owned and operated by former two-time muay thai world champion and celebrity trainer Melchor Menor.
Coach Mel's clients include movie stars and professional athletes and he has also appeared on various TV programs, including being featured multiple times on Fight Science and National Geographic, the History Channel's Stan Lee's Superhumans and the UFC-produced reality television series The Ultimate Fighter (Season 14 - Team Bisping vs. Team Miller).
AO8's brand-new facility features the following:
- 8,000 square foot facility
- Full sized boxing ring
- Weight room
- Hoist fitness equipment
- Multiple heavy bags
- Digital lockers and spacious showers
- Kids' program
- World-champion instruction and expert level trainers
- Diverse class offerings for all experience levels
- Conveniently located off the 163